Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello World.

Growing up, every time I'd go out to eat with my grandma, her first comment after receiving our meal would be, "I can make this better at home!" Over the years, i've found myself not only making that same comment myself, but actually attempting to recreate things on my own.

It's something that's happened to all of us, those eggs Benedict you had last weekend that could've used a little kick? The chicken parmigiana you tried that was just a little on the soggy side? The spendy salad you ordered that turned out to be nothing more than iceberg lettuce and some dried-up purple cabbage?

Through this blog, amidst adjusting to law school, the Windy City, and my first winter outside of San Diego, i'll attempt to bring you easy, budget-friendly ways to make some of your favorite things better at home.

2 comments: